Thursday 21 April 2011

How to search this blog?

Please use the search bar to quickly find information listed in subject order. For example, if you are looking for tips on travel, please type travel into the search bar at the top left hand corner of the screen, and all the relevant postings will be listed. By clicking on the arrows next to the year, i.e. 2007, you can find a full list of all the postings for that year in monthly order. The date of the posting is not relevant in terms of how up to date that posting is. The date is when I first posted the information, and I try to keep information and links up to date. However, if you discover anything that needs to be changed, please comment.

1 comment:

Skygnomo said...

Hello Bob,

I was wondering if you knew anyone that works for INTO in China. I think INTO is such a great company and would love to work for them in China but the corporate website does not list any contact information about its Chinese offices. If you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at my email address Skygnomo@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Sky Yang